Urgent Notice: Delays in resource shipments to Europe
Due to the current war in Ukraine, cell shipments to Europe are under disruption and deliveries of cells may experience more delays than usual. We are facing concerns that these delivery delays will reduce the amount of dry ice in the shipping boxes and that the cells will not be delivered in favorable condition. We will determine the exact dates of transportation through close consultation with the transportation company, and will ensure that recipients are notified (with these dates) individually by email.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are continuing to pray for the swift restoration of peace in Ukraine.
We are providing cell materials for COVID-19 research.
Newly deposited cell lines (hybridoma producing anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike antibody)
- 23.12.08 Newly available cells lines
- 23.09.28 RIKEN BRC Cell Bank MAILNEWS delivery
- 23.09.01 “BRC RESOURCE NEWS” Vol.5 is now on the web
- 23.05.12 Mobile element variation contributes to population-specific genome diversification, gene regulation and disease risk
- 23.03.17 Revision of Distribution Fees for Bioresources in RIKEN BRC
- 22.04.01 Experimental Animal Division Mouse of the Month AES0141 B6NJ-22^(UTR)
- 21.09.27 Caution! Be careful about explosion of cryotubes
- 20.12.03 Disease-specific iPS cells (patient-specific iPS cells)