Human iPS cells (HPS)
● We are providing human iPS cell lines derived from healthy volunteers and the patients suffering from various diseases.
● These iPS cell lines are useful not only in the field of regenerative medicine but also in the field of disease researches including drug discovery, and thus we are providing these cell lines for various researches including analyses of gene and genome. We provide this collection not only to domestic users in Japan but also to users in overseas, in addition not only to not-for-profit institutions but also to for-profit institutions.
● Providing iPS cell lines were generated by some different methods, and thus please carefully look at our homepages about such information.
● In addition to the cell material itself, we are providing information about gender, age and the name of diseases. In relation to other information such as clinical information and genotype, please contact us.
● In relation to many cell lines, the recipient must obtain the approval of institutional review board and/or institutional ethical committee relating to the use of these human iPS cells prior to the utilization. Therefore, please carefully look at our homepages about the information.
● After the providing procedures including a conclusion of an MTA (material transfer agreement), we provide this collection.
● This collection including its information is strictly preserved by the RIKEN BioResource Research Center.
● The cell lines are anonymous. In relation to a part of cell lines, it is possible that the donators withdraw the utilization for researches.
iPS cell lines
iPS cells derived from healthy persons
Cell lines established by Dr. Yamanaka
Cell lines established by other laboratories
Disease-specific iPS cells (patient-specific iPS cells)
Application consideration 2017.03.27