|2022 vol.03||Reporter knock-in iPS cell lines|
|2022 vol.02||Human iPS cells derived from patients and healthy individuals|
|2022 vol.01||Cell line resources for COVID-19 related research|
Reporter knock-in iPS cell lines
Reporter knock-in iPS cell lines made with CRISPR-Cas9 system are deposited to our cell bank.
By using these cell lines, it is possible to visualize differentiation state of cells and analyze mechanisms of development.
H2B series resources are also useful for cell cycle research.
- SOX10-TEZ(HPS5064) [Parent: 201B7(HPS0063)] *TEZ: tdTomato, EF1, Zeocin
- PAX6-TEZ (HPS4903) [Parent: 454E2(HPS0077)]
- ISL1-TEZ_1(HPS5037) [Parent: 1383D6(HPS1006)]
- H2B-TEZ(HPS5140) [Parent: 1383D6(HPS1006)]
- H2B-GEZ(HPS5141) [Parent: 1383D6(HPS1006)] *GEZ: EGFP, EF1, Zeocin
Human iPS cells derived from patients and healthy individuals
- For providing most of the cell lines neither approval of the depositor nor research collaboration is required.
- We provide these iPS cells not only to the users in Japan, but also to the users in overseas, in addition, not only to not-for-profit intuitions but also to for-profit institutions.
- The iPS cells will be cultured on a priority basis upon requests.
Human iPS cells with feeder cells
Feeder-free human iPS cells
Cell line resources for COVID-19 related research
We are providing hybridoma cell lines producing anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike antibody.
Many papers have been published regarding COVID-19 related research in which the cell lines we had provided were used.
In addition, many different kinds of cell lines in our bank have been used for viral infection research.