We provide with B cell lines derived from healthy Japanese and the Japanese suffering from certain disease such as cancer. Those B cell lines have been transformed by Epstein-Barr Virus. In addition to cell material itself, we provide with information relating to age, sex and habit of the individual who donated source cells. Furthermore, about 100 cell lines possess the information regarding HLA haplotypes and we can provide them as well.
Application consideration 2015/10/01
How to obtain resouse
- Refer to this catalog or our website for information on Resources.
- Obtain and complete the appropriate forms. RIKEN Cell Bank documents are available in PDF format. These documents are printable and can be viewed with Adobe Reader.
- Complete order Form C-0047 for each order.
- Make “two set of the original Material Transfer Agreements (MTA, C-0007(or C-0007p))” for each cell line. As for original MTA, three sheets are one set.
- Send Forms C-0047 and C-0007(or C-0007p) to RIKEN Cell Bank by mail or Fax (+81-29-836-9130).
|Cell Bank, RIKEN BioResource Center
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-0074, Japan
FAX : +81-29-836-9130
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- One copy of the MTA will be sent by airmail.
- Each international order will be sent in a dry-ice-frozen box through FedEx. Shipping costs including the cost of the cell lines are the responsibility of the users. (See c1. Fee)
- An invoice will be sent to you after you receive your Resources.
c.1 Fee (In yen)
After you have received your invoice, please make your payment in one of the following ways :
*By credit card click here for further details.
1)The people who would like to make payment by credit card must order biological resources with the specified order form for credit card payment.
2)Only we accept the change of payment method before shipping biological resources. The applicant has to contact at email@example.com.
3)After shipping biological resources we do not accept any change of payment method.
*By bank transfer in Japanese Yen directly into our account. The final transfer amount received by us should be the full payment, without deduction of transfer charges or currency conversions.
|：RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research)
：The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
：Wakoekimae Branch (Branch No.727)
：1-10-20 Maruyamadai, Wako-shi, Saitama, 351-0112 Japan
*By Check in Japanese Yen made payable to “The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research”. Please return to us a copy of this Invoice with your payment.
Please mail the banker’s check to :
|BioResource Center Planning Office
RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research)
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0074, Japan
RIKEN is a non-profit organization and therefore requires all applicants to cover all bank charges, (including exchange, commission and handling fees,) when sending payments for resources they have ordered.
To confirm the quality of the resources we ship, we request that all Recipients complete the follow-up survey enclosed in the shipment. Please complete the follow-up survey and return it to us. If you have any questions about quality of the resources you receive, please contact us by Fax (+81-29-836-9130) or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The RIKEN BRC has developed Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and carries out quality control on all cell materials on this catalog according to the SOPs.
We request you to send us a reprint of your publication. We seek to share all data available on the Biological Resources in the RIKEN BRC.