EBV transformed B cell lines derived from Japanese (HEV)
● We are providing B cell lines derived from healthy Japanese and the Japanese patients suffering from cancers etc. The cell lines derived from healthy individuals possess the precise information regarding HLA haplotypes and we are providing such information as well.
● These cell lines are useful for genetic analyses, and thus we are providing these cell lines for researches including analyses of gene and genome. We provide this collection not only to domestic users in Japan but also to users in overseas, in addition not only to not-for-profit institutions but also to for-profit institutions.
● Providing B cell lines were transformed by Epstein-Barr Virus.
● In addition to the cell material itself, we are providing information about gender, age and habit of the individuals who have donated the source cells. When we possess the information of gene and/or genome, we provide them as well.
● After the providing procedures including a conclusion of an MTA (material transfer agreement), we provide this collection.
● This collection including its information is strictly preserved by the RIKEN BioResource Research Center.
● The cell lines are anonymous. It is impossible to know the individuals who donated the source cells, and the donators cannot withdraw the utilization for researches.
Application consideration 2017/03
How to obtain resource
- Refer to this catalog or our website for information on Resources.
- Obtain and complete the appropriate forms. RIKEN Cell Bank documents are available in PDF format. These documents are printable and can be viewed with Adobe Reader.
- Complete order Form C-0047 for each order.
- Make “two set of the original Material Transfer Agreements (MTA, C-0007(or C-0007p))” for each cell line. As for original MTA, three sheets are one set.
- Send Forms C-0047 and C-0007(or C-0007p) to RIKEN Cell Bank by mail or Fax (+81-29-836-9130).
|Cell Bank, RIKEN BioResource Research Center
3-1-1 Koyadai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-0074, Japan
FAX : +81-29-836-9130
E-mail : cellbank.brcriken.jp
- One copy of the MTA will be sent by airmail.
- Each international order will be sent in a dry-ice-frozen box through FedEx. Shipping costs including the cost of the cell lines are the responsibility of the users. (See c1. Fee)
- An invoice will be sent to you after you receive your Resources.
c.1 Fee (In yen)
After you have received your invoice, please make your payment in one of the following ways :
*By credit card click here for further details.
1)The people who would like to make payment by credit card must order biological resources with the specified order form for credit card payment.
2)Only we accept the change of payment method before shipping biological resources. The applicant has to contact at cellbank.brcriken.jp.
3)After shipping biological resources we do not accept any change of payment method.
*By bank transfer in Japanese Yen directly into our account. The final transfer amount received by us should be the full payment, without deduction of transfer charges or currency conversions.
|：RIKEN (The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research)
：MUFG Bank, Ltd.
：Wakoekimae Branch (Branch No.727)
：159228 (Ordinary Account)
：1-10-20 Maruyamadai, Wako-shi, Saitama, 351-0112 Japan
RIKEN is a non-profit organization and therefore requires all applicants to cover all bank charges, (including exchange, commission and handling fees,) when sending payments for resources they have ordered.
If you have any questions about quality of the resources you receive, please contact us by Fax (+81-29-836-9130) or E-mail (cellqa.brcriken.jp).
We request you to send us a reprint of your publication. We seek to share all data available on the Biological Resources in the RIKEN BRC.